The working language of the conference is English. Authors would submit their papers electronically in PDF format. For the first submission, a manuscript can be of 4-6 pages.
For the final submission, a manuscript should be 4-6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge. All papers are peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in IEEE proceedings volume to be included in IEEE Xplore.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to
• System integration: Control technologies, Robotics, Network systems, Plant engineering, Integration platform, Software design, Hardware design
• Artifacts: Mechatronics systems, Automation, Virtual reality, Entertainment systems, Micro-nano systems.
• Human and society: Welfare systems, Human factors, Environment/Ecological systems, Bio systems, Rescue systems, Intelligent Transportation systems
• Assistive Technologies: Large-scale system simulation, Software systems, Networking systems, Decision making systems, Recognition, Human-robot interaction/ collaboration
Templates and Submission Procedure
All papers submitted to SII2020 will undergo a peer-review process. A manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, who will provide detailed comments and – if the submission gets accepted – the authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that takes into account this feedback. The review process is managed by the program chair and the conference associate editors.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
Authors should use the templates provided by the electronic submission
The templates for "A4" format paper should be used.
The manuscript submission website will require that you submit your abstract and make any final changes to the author list and title of the paper before uploading the paper.
All authors and co-authors must be registered in the electronic submission system.
It is the corresponding author’s responsibility to ensure that the complete author list and the correct title are being entered. This information will be used for the conference program and the proceedings.
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting the paper
(for initial submission)
1. Create an account: go to https://ras.papercept.net, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors' PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
2. Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word, Use these templates/style files to create the paper and save in PDF format.
3. Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net/ and click on "submit a contribution to SII2020".
4. Submit (contributed paper, organized session paper).Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all author PINs created in Step 1).
Paper length and size
For the first submission, a manuscript can be 4-6 pages.
For the final submission, a manuscript should be 4-6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
A single PDF. Please limit the size of the PDF to 6MB.
All papers must be submitted via the Papercept submission site.
Please note that our symposium policy requires that at least one of the authors of the contributing submission must pay the conference registration fee to upload the final manuscript.
The link to the registration system will be available on the symposium website soon.